RANGER PRO 6" Waterproof (Composite Toe)
The Ranger Pro work boot is specially designed for jobs that require all-weather protection. A waterproof membrane and puncture-resistant midsole keep you safe around water, mud, and debris. The heat tolerant outsoles and tough rubber toe-guard offer protection against extreme surroundings and provide a durable step on any terrain. The complete technological design keeps your feet safe and comfortable during the toughest jobs.
- Resilient waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Sealed seams + breathable membrane lining
- Non-metallic, puncture resistant midsole plate
- Rubber toe-guards protect against bumps and scrapes
- Removable, shock-absorbing padded PU insole
- Non-metallic, slip and heat resistant outsoles
- PU Direct Injection Construction
- Electrical Safety EH Rating
- Style: 681 Brown
- Composite toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-18 standards
- Waterproof protection with sealed seams + membrane block water from seeping in.
- Puncture resistant woven non-metallic plate decreases risk of injury by sharp objects.
- Electrical Hazard rating protects against contact with live electrical circuits and reduces the potential of electrical shock.
- Slip-resistant outsoles guard against heat and oil deterioration and will resist temperatures of up to 572°F (60 second contact).