The Ranger Pro work boot is specially designed for jobs that require all-weather protection. A waterproof membrane and puncture-resistant midsole keep you safe around water, mud, and debris. The heat tolerant outsoles and tough rubber toe-guard offer protection against extreme surroundings and provide a durable step on any terrain. The complete technological design keeps your feet safe and comfortable during the toughest jobs.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Sealed seams + breathable membrane lining
- Non-metallic, puncture resistant midsole plate
- Rubber toe-guards protect against bumps and scrapes
- Removable, shock-absorbing padded PU insole
- Non-metallic, slip and heat resistant outsoles
- PU Direct Injection Construction
- EH Rating meets ASTM Electrical Safety Standards
- Waterproof protection with sealed seams + membrane block water from seeping in.
- Puncture resistant woven non-metallic plate decreases risk of injury by sharp objects.
- Electrical Hazard rating protects against contact with live electrical circuits and reduces the potential of electrical shock.
- Slip-resistant outsoles guard against heat and oil deterioration and will resist temperatures of up to 572°F (60 second contact).
Right out the box the Ranger Pro was extremely comfortable. The boots molded right to my foot and felt like I had been wearing them forever. They also have the trail design and feel which I really enjoy in a boot. The durable material along with the composite toe add to the hype. The water resistant levels of this boot are incredible. Thank you for making these! Highly recommend for any active worker on their feet all day!
As a construction worker I couldn't express how helpful these boots have been. Highly recommended