RANGER PRO 6" Waterproof
The Ranger Pro work boot is specially designed for jobs that require all-weather protection. A waterproof membrane and puncture-resistant midsole keep you safe around water, mud, and debris. The heat tolerant outsoles and tough rubber toe-guard offer protection against extreme surroundings and provide a durable step on any terrain. The complete technological design keeps your feet safe and comfortable during the toughest jobs.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Sealed seams + breathable membrane lining
- Non-metallic, puncture resistant midsole plate
- Rubber toe-guards protect against bumps and scrapes
- Removable, shock-absorbing padded PU insole
- Non-metallic, slip and heat resistant outsoles
- PU Direct Injection Construction
- EH Rating meets ASTM Electrical Safety Standards
- Style: 681 Brown
- Soft toe
- Waterproof protection with sealed seams + membrane block water from seeping in.
- Puncture resistant woven non-metallic plate decreases risk of injury by sharp objects.
- Electrical Hazard rating protects against contact with live electrical circuits and reduces the potential of electrical shock.
- Slip-resistant outsoles guard against heat and oil deterioration and will resist temperatures of up to 572°F (60 second contact).
The way I walk, at first I thought their would be a problem as the shoe was rubbing along my ankle. Once I put an extra sole in both shoes and wore better cotton socks, the wear throughout the day felt great.
Nice work boots
Feels great but is a little tight around the toes as I walk in rocks all day and it tends to rub near the top of my foot near my big toe.
I have yet to wear in severe wet weather. I use them for roofing jobs and they seem to have good grip on inclined roofs. They don’t tighten around my foot as I’d like and rub a bit above my toes when kneeling. They do feel durable and well built. I’m pleased but not ecstatic. Would’ve liked them tighter and lighter.